Operation Stand Down Tennessee
1125 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4709
(615) 248-1981 Fax (615) 248-1987 www.osdtn.org
Transitional Housing Program (THP) Case Manager
Position: Full Time / Regular Exempt
Supervisor: Transitional Housing Program Coordinator
Description: The Transitional Housing Program Case Manager at Operation Stand Down Tennessee is responsible for the overseeing and managing the placement, stay and discharge of homeless Veterans in our Bridge (0-90 Day) and Service Intensive (0-2 years) transitional housing program. He/she will work with individual Veterans to secure independent permanent housing as well as secure/maintain employment/income. As a case manager, he/she will design, update and monitor the Veteran’s completion of an individualized care plan, as well as participation in agency/community services, and participation in relevant physical, emotional, housing, employment, social and/or practical services. The THP Case Manager is also responsible coordination of the general operations of one or more of the agency’s transitional housing sites.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications / Knowledge
The employee must be able to: drive a motor vehicle; operate computer equipment; occasionally lift medium weight objects; preform outreach duties in variable weather conditions for street outreach efforts.
The work environment will reflect differing components of the employee’s job tasks. 75% of direct services / administrative tasks will be completed in the OSDTN office with the remaining 25% conducted in the 7 transitional housing units. There may be some opportunities for telecommuting as indicated.
Please send résumé, cover letter, salary expectation and DD214 Member Copy 4 (if applicable) to:
(Mail) HR/Murrie, Operation Stand Down Tennessee, 1125 12th Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee 37203 or (e-mail) email@example.com, Word / PDF-only documents may be e-mailed, please include THP Case Manager position in the subject line. Deadline for submission of documents is Tuesday May 2 2018, 2016. No phone calls accepted.
Redline and Clearinghouse Specialist
Front Desk/Daily Operations
Clearinghouse and Bookstore Responsibilities
High school diploma or GED
Basic computer skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Call center, retail or inventory management skills preferred
Knowledge of substance abuse preferred
Email resumes to Jackie@taadas.org
Position: Peer Recovery/General
Good Afternoon – if you are looking for a career and want to be a part of one of the nation’s largest agencies owned and operated by people with lived experience of mental health conditions and addictions now is the time to act. The Tennessee Mental Health Consumers' Association has several job openings throughout the state of Tennessee including several for Peer Recovery Specialists.
Here is the link to apply for TMHCA Jobs http://tmhca-tn.org/jobs/
If you are not the right person for these positions maybe you know someone that is so feel free to pass it on.
Tennessee Mental Health Consumers' Association
3931 Gallatin Pike Nashville, Tennessee 37216